Pink Water Crème - Ultra Dewy Face Cream
Elevate your skin to a new level of purity. Hyaluronic acid deeply moisturizes to alleviate dry skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Watermelon's antioxidants and high water content helps boost skin's moisture, resulting in a healthy glow.
- Hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Watermelon is rich with antioxidants
- High water content boosts skin's moisture level
- Replenishing & Moisturizing
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes glowing complexion
Gently massage crème into skin until completely absorbed. For best results use daily to maintain soft, supple, and hydrated skin.
The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty
The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty’s CELEBRATE is a full line of 8 uniquely-crafted skin and body care product that add a dose of cute to your nighttime regimen and reminds you that everyday is a day to celebrate.
What are Hyaluronic Acid?
In the world of skin care, trendy ingredients come and go. Research shows that hyaluronic acid is not just a trend; on the contrary, it’s one of the best skin care ingredients you can use.
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan, a fancy name for a vital naturally-occurring substance that’s part of skin’s youth-supporting matrix.
As the chief glycosaminoglycan in skin, hyaluronic acid works to keep every aspect of skin stable, safeguarded, and constantly renewed.
Hyaluronic acid is also a humectant, which is a category of skin care ingredients that are hygroscopic, meaning they draw moisture from their surroundings. Humectants are often found in water-based moisturizers, serums, and other leave-on skin care products because of their ability to help boost hydration for all skin types, which is especially beneficial for dry, dehydrated skin.
So, what does hyaluronic acid do?
The science-based magic lies in hyaluronic acid’s ability to replenish a LOT of moisture. One gram (or 0.03 oz.) of hyaluronic acid can hold up to six LITERS of water. Talk about mind-blowing! What’s even more impressive is that hyaluronic acid can do this for skin without tipping the scales and giving skin too much water.
Hyaluronic acid can enhance moisture content beyond comparison. It also revitalizes skin’s outer surface layers, so they look and feel softer, smoother and radiantly hydrated. This instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
- Can Speed Wound Healing
- Hydration, Hymectant, Lipid Barrier Enhancement
- Increased Resilience, Pigmentation, Clarity
- Tighter Skin Tone
- Smoother Texture
- Less Visible Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Stimulates Skin Cell Regeneration
Benefits of Watermelon
- Hydrates Skin
Dehydrated skin lead to a dull and dry appearance, but watermelon has such a high water content that it helps to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. This help to keep your skin supple and looking great.
- Prevents Skin From Ageing
As we get older our skin becomes thinner and less able to recover from damage. Our body is full of ‘free radicals’ that damage cells over time and can attributed to the cause of aging skin. Watermelon is full of antioxidants such as lycopene and vitamin C and A which helps reduce these free radicals that can slow down the ageing. The consumption of Vitamin A can encourage growth of collagen and elastin cells that helps your skin stay young and supple
- Prevents Oil Production In Skin
Sebaceous glands secrete oil that can be troublesome for keeping skin clear. Watermelon is packed with Vitamin A, reducing skin pore size and the amount of oil that your sebaceous glands secrete. Watermelon is believed to help with acne due to this these properties.
Benefits of Lavender
- Fights Acne
Acne often flares up when your skin does not have enough oil. Dry skin can start to overproduce sebum to compensate, leading to clogged pores and acne formation. Lavender gently moisturizes skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores.
- Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions
Lavender does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier, so that it isn’t too oily or too dry. Massage some french lavender lotion all over, or a lavender body butter onto extra dry areas to promote soft, itch-free skin
- Anti-inflammatory Superstar
The effects of lavender are known far and wide for managing stress and reducing anxiety. Not surprisingly, it offers the same calming benefits for your skin. You can use calming lavender for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender's anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
Benefits of Rosemary
- If you’re prone to oily skin, this ingredient will help reduce excess oil production.
- Rosemary will provide your skin with iron, calcium and several essential vitamins.
- Rosemary is an antioxidant, which gives it anti-aging properties. Additionally, it will help prevent damage to your skin from environmental agents.
- Rosemary has a stimulating effect on skin. It improves circulation, which means that this oil can help reduce puffiness by removing excess water from the skin.
- Rosemary absorbs deep into the skin, which means its benefits will go farther than just the surface of your skin.
- If acne is a concern, you will definitely want to try products with this ingredient. Rosemary is particularly effective against acnes, which is one of the primary acne-causing bacteria.
Not tested on animals
Made in Korea
50ml (1.69 oz)
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycrein, Cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2-Hexandiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG- 10/1 Dimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butylene Glycol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/ Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale 9Jasmine) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Feesua Refracta Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Lilium Tigrinm Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Ponceau SX, Fragrance