Watermelon Jelly Mist - Ultra Hydrating + Refreshing
The Crème Shop Korean Beauty Watermelon Jelly Mist with Vitamin A, Ultra Hydrating and Refreshing, Priming and Setting Spray, Reduce Pores and for Oily Skin.
Fun Fact : It is Jelly but it is Face Mist Spray!
Keep skin hydrated all day with his watermelon infused jelly mist!
In addition to being packed with moisture, watermelon is also rich in vitamin A, which helps reduce the appearance of pores and get rid of excess oil.
Use this spray as a toner after cleansing, to set makeup, or throughout the day to keep skin dewy and glowing.
Also This Mist Spray Contains Watermelon, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Matricaria extracts!!
Benefits of Watermelon
Dehydrated skin lead to a dull and dry appearance, but watermelon has such a high water content that it helps to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. This help to keep your skin supple and looking great.
Prevents Skin From Ageing
As we get older our skin becomes thinner and less able to recover from damage. Our body is full of ‘free radicals’ that damage cells over time and can attributed to the cause of aging skin. Watermelon is full of antioxidants such as lycopene and vitamin C and A which helps reduce these free radicals that can slow down the ageing. The consumption of Vitamin A can encourage growth of collagen and elastin cells that helps your skin stay young and supple
Prevents Oil Production In Skin
Sebaceous glands secrete oil that can be troublesome for keeping skin clear. Watermelon is packed with Vitamin A, reducing skin pore size and the amount of oil that your sebaceous glands secrete. Watermelon is believed to help with acne due to this these properties.
Benefits of Tea Tree
- Tea tree can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation.Also, it’s been shown Trusted Sourceto be more effective than zinc oxide and clobetasone butyrate creams in treating eczema.
- The antiseptic properties of tea tree may contribute to its ability to combat oily skin. A small 2016 study found that participants who used a sunscreen containing tea tree oil for 30 days showed improvements in oiliness.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin. It soothes the skin and can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.
- The antibacterial properties of tea tree make it an effective wound healer.
- Tea tree is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation.
Benefits of Rosemary
- If you’re prone to oily skin, this ingredient will help reduce excess oil production.
- Rosemary will provide your skin with iron, calcium and several essential vitamins.
- Rosemary is an antioxidant, which gives it anti-aging properties. Additionally, it will help prevent damage to your skin from environmental agents.
- Rosemary has a stimulating effect on skin. It improves circulation, which means that this oil can help reduce puffiness by removing excess water from the skin.
- Rosemary absorbs deep into the skin, which means its benefits will go farther than just the surface of your skin.
- If acne is a concern, you will definitely want to try products with this ingredient. Rosemary is an anti-bacterial that is particularly effective against acnes, which is one of the primary acne-causing bacteria.
Benefits of Peppermint
- Brighten dull skin
- Control excess oil
- Revive your youthful glow
- Skin irritation
Benefits of Lavender
- Fights Acne
- Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions
- Anti-inflammatory Superstar
- Detoxifies Skin
- Heals Injured Skin
- Helps Prevent Wrinkles
Water, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26. Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Sodium Hyaluonate, Gellan Gum, Calcium lactate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CastorOil, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 17200, CI 15985, Fragrance