Raspberry & Yogurt Fusion Sheet Mask
Does your skin look tired and lifeless? Are you prone to acne and blackheads?
No matter where you go, there’s no escaping the elements that damage the skin. It’s no wonder that only a blessed few are fortunate enough to have supple, flawless skin.
And there’s the inevitable fact - we all have to deal with the ravages of time. Your skin will always be at the mercy of the natural aging process.
Take control! Battle the elements that damage your skin with The Crème Shop Fusion Face Mask.
We no longer have to be mere victims to the elements that damage our skin. With sophisticated products by The Crème Shop, we can now take control and provide it with the TLC it deserves.
This fusion mask combines the key ingredients of Raspberry, Yogurt and Hyaluronic Acid for a comprehensive facial treatment. From preventing acne to achieving flawless complexion, it’s got everything you need. Even celebrities use it!
Raspberry anthocyanins promote beautiful complexion & fight off bacteria.
Yogurt's lactic acid gently exfoliates for naturally glowing skin.
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally present in the body. Its main function is to retain water so tissues are well lubricated.
Here are more reasons why our Korean face mask is your ally to a healthy, glowing skin:
Raspberry's super power: Fight off toxins. Anthocyanins in raspberries combat the growth of bacteria and fungi for fresh, clear skin.
Yogurt's super power: Makes skin glow in the dark (well, almost). Lactic acid in yogurt removes dead skin cells to reveal a bright and luminous complexion.
Hyaluronic acid's superpower : Retains moisture. it can become cracked, aged, and dull. Hyaluronic acid keeps skin looking young and dewy.Have a healthy, radiant and flawless facial skin.
Benefits of Raspberry
- Prevent aging - Aging is inevitable as it is a natural process you cannot stop, but you can slow down the aging process with raspberry. The vitamin C and antioxidants in raspberry can reduce the signs of aging such as black spots or wrinkles.
- Protect the skin from UV rays - For those of you who are active in outdoor activities should consume raspberries to protect the skin from UV damage. The antioxidants and ellagic acid in raspberries can keep the skin healthy and rejuvenate it.
- Great for sensitive skin - Raspberries are great for treating inflammation and redness commonly occur on sensitive skin thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Brighten the skin - The anthocyanin content in raspberries can help the skin look brighter and restore the youthful look. You can try to regularly consume raspberries from now on to have a bright and healthy skin.
Benefits of Yogurt
- Moisturized And Hydrated Skin - The lactic acid present in the yogurt will help hydrate the skin, thereby alleviating the tired look.
- Brighter Skin - The lactic acid present in yogurt inhibits the production of an enzyme called tyrosinase. This enzyme is responsible for the production of melanin. Melanin is what causes your skin tone to darken.
- Exfoliation - The lactic acid present in yogurt is the natural alpha hydroxyl acid, which helps remove dead skin cells.
- Blemish-Free And Flawless Skin - The zinc present in yogurt reduces skin inflammation and also aids in reducing the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands.
- Bye-Bye Under Eye Dark Circles - The zinc present in yogurt helps to lighten blemishes and scars and also brightens the skin tone.
- The Fountain Of Youth - A yogurt face mask contains potent antioxidants that prevent free radicals from damaging your skin.
- Infection-Free Skin - The lactic acid in the yogurt has antifungal properties